Hanne Holten Opera Singer
- Stage appearances at The Edinburgh Festival, Festival d’Automne (Paris),
The Festival d’Aix-en-Provence, The ISCM, The Northlands and Bolzano
Festivals, The Royal Theatre (Copenhagen) Børnemusikteatret, Fredensborg
Summer Theatre, and on Danish Television.
- Solo performances with The Danish Radio Orchestra, The Radio France
Orchestra, the Tivoli Symphony Orchestra, The Danish Radio Entertainment
Orchestra, and The National Symphony Orchestra (London).
- Recitals in London (St-Martin’s-in-the-Fields, The Clerkenwell Music
series, The Iris Fund, Burgh House etc.), Edinburgh, Vienna, Salzburg, Koblenz,
Amsterdam, Rome, Copenhagen (Tivoli, The Danish Radio, The Royal Academy, The
National Art Museum etc.), Thursoe, Aberdeen, Northampton, Oslo, Bergen,
Malmoe, Oxford, Århus, Kalundborg (Lerchenborg), Odense, Roskilde,
Frederikssund, and Humlebæk (Louisiana).
- World Premieres of music by several Scandinavian composers.
- Chamber Music collaborations with Esther Vagning, Einer-Steen Nöckleberg,
Kaja Bundgaard, David Wickham, Andrew Lowe-Watson, Malcolm Rudland, Nick
Williamson, Paul Moon, and Quartetto Botticelli.
- Publications contain Sonata Quasi Fantasia for Cello & Piano and thirteen
groups of songs by various composers, arranged for soprano and chamber
- Master Classes at Centre Acantes (Aix-en-Provence) The Royal Danish
Academy of Music, The Danish Music Academy Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic
Art, and The London Academy of Performing Arts.
- Educated at The Royal Danish Academy of Music and The Opera Class at the
Royal Theatre, Copenhagen.
- Tutors included Birgit Bastian, Kim Borg, Rita Streich Thomas Hemsley and
- Postgraduate studies with Ian Adam and Kate Hughes.