Hanne Holten Opera Singer
EXTRACTS OF DANISH AND NORDIC REVIEWS IN TRANSLATION
• Astonishingly brilliant, with authority and musicality…
• Hanne Holten’s presentation of the extremely difficult soprano part was
impressive in both intonation and sound.
• And then to experience the completely successful, the entire understanding of
this young soprano…
A singer she is, but an artist as well.
• Astonishing due to the distinction of the performance. Hanne Holten was a
soloist of virtuosity in these songs.
• Hanne Holten as a charming narrator and a virtuoso soloist…
• Rarely in this country have you heard singing more accomplished and natural
than that of Hanne Holten. Silence itself speaking – internationally.
• It was sparkling intense in Holten’s interpretation, where she now combines
her extraordinary skill with warmth, abundance and a remarkable sense of the
organic and expressive of this apparently un-integrated style. Very moving
• The shill of Hanne Holten has always been impressive. Now however, her voice
has grown a dimension of warmth and strength that makes it one of the most
distinguished instruments of this country. The only question is: how long will
the Danish music society be able to keep such a treasure?
• The soloist, Hanne Holten lent her virtuoso voice mastering and her art of
characterization to John Frandsen’s ‘Songs of Innocence’.
• It became a piece of musical poetry, an intense lament, movingly and
dramatically performed by Hanne Holten.